Superior Municipal Forest
No votes yet
Through fairly thick woods with two or three ravine style holes. Mostly utilizing cross country ski trails. Pins pulled for the winter. Tees are currently compacted gravel and a few holes have both long and short tees. An additional 9 holes are planned for 2020.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach VII
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tyler Masseth
Enter the Superior Municipal Forest from either Billings Dr or 42nd St. Use the parking lot near Billings Dr and 42nd St.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Lake Superior Open31-Jul-2020
- Holes: 18
- Length: 7,513 ft.
- Par: 61
- Divisions: MP40
- Divisions: MPO
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,132 ft.
- Par: 56
- Divisions: FPO, MA1
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Superior Municipal Forest? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Central Park, Superior WI USNo votes yet
- Spirit Mountain Disc Golf, Duluth MN US(1 vote)
- Morgan Park Middle School, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Quarry Park, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park Disc Golf Course, Duluth MN US(2 votes)
- Enger Park, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Miller Creek, Duluth MN US(4 votes)
- Grand View Winter Disc Golf Course, Duluth MN USNo votes yet
- Mont du Lac - Eagles Peak, Superior WI US(1 vote)
- Mont du Lac - Hidden Meadows, Superior MN USNo votes yet