Sugar Bottom Rec. Area
Mostly excellent course. It is easy to lose disc on hole #15 & #16 - tight thick brush - on several occasions I've spent 10+ min searching. Watch out for wood ticks and briar patches.
Very fun course requiring lots of different shots. Very southpaw, backhand friendly.
A great layout with half the course running through the woods, and the other half out in the open with tons of trees, and moderate elevation changes.
Hole #18 just shy of 700ft.
Great place to play. A nice challenge for the day. Not over crowded and very clean. If time perpemts plan for 2 rounds, you won't be disappointed.This place ROCKS.
I love this course. Very well maintained!!! There are a nice mix if open and wooded holes. Scores can change dramatically depending on the placement of the baskets.
Courses Close By
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US(8 votes)
- Timber Dome Disc Golf Course, Solon IA USNo votes yet
- Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA US(3 votes)
- Altmaier Family Park Disc Golf Course, Coralville IA USNo votes yet
- Tiffin Timbers, Tiffin IA USNo votes yet
- Wetherby Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA USNo votes yet
- High Point Disc Golf Course, Bertram IA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Vernon Nature Park, Mt. Vernon IA USNo votes yet
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(3 votes)
Upcoming Events Close By
- Solon, Iowa, United StatesSun, Jul 14
- Coralville, Iowa, United StatesSun, Jul 21
- North Liberty/Solon, Iowa, United StatesSat, Aug 3
- Coralville, Iowa, United StatesSun, Oct 20