Spring Valley Park
No votes yet
Woods, water and open space with dual tees. Both the long and shorter holes will appeal to all players.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-94; exit 81 for I-94 BUS. Go 2.3 miles to a left to stay on I-94BL W. Go another 0.8 mile to a right on Mills St. Stay on Mills for 0.5 mile to a right on Riverview Dr. Go another mile to a right on Mt. Olivet Rd. The park will be on the right in just under a mile. Turn into the park, pass the water tower and park in the lot by the playground.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Spring Valley Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cooper's Landing Disc Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Red Arrow Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(3 votes)
- Kalamazoo Central High School Disc Golf, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US(3 votes)
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Vicksburg Recreation Area, Vicksburg MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan Career and Tech Institute, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet