South Colton Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course that makes good use of available trees and various natural features.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Will Trithart
From 56 in South Colton; go north on Wind Mill Road to the 2nd right (Morgan Rd). Follow Morgan Rd to the end and look for the sign to the 1st tee - a bit NE of the end of the road.
Email: Will Trithart
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Colton Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- BarkEater Disc Golf at Osgood Pond, Paul Smiths NY USNo votes yet
- Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington NY US(1 vote)
- Magrath Sports Complex, Fort Drum NY US(1 vote)
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US(1 vote)
- Ettyville Super Spin, Bourget ON CANo votes yet
- Twin Ponds Campground, Peru NY USNo votes yet
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY US(1 vote)
- Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course, Pottersville NY USNo votes yet
- Kanata Disc Golf Course, Kanata ON CANo votes yet
- Oak Mountain, Speculator NY USNo votes yet