Sloan Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mainly woodsy course in a large park - although first six holes are mostly in the open. A few holes have good elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 4,934ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Pat Bowles, Jeff Keever and Rowan County Parks
From I-85 N; exit 54 onto George W Liles Pkwy toward Kannapolis Pkwy. Left on Kannapolis Pkwy. Go six miles to a right onto Mooresville Rd. Turn left on Charlie Walker Rd. Go 4 miles to a left on Saw Rd. Go 8 miles to a left on Mooresville Rd, and then make a right on Sloan Rd. Take park road straight back to parking lot next to playground. 1st tee is past playground, over bridge towards the mill house.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sloan Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Corriher Disc Golf Course, China Grove NC USNo votes yet
- The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park, Mooresville NC USNo votes yet
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US(1 vote)
- Catawba College, Salisbury NC USNo votes yet
- Brackett's Bluff, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Ellis Park Disc Golf Course, Salisbury NC US(1 vote)
- Stumpy Creek, Mooresville NC US(1 vote)
- Davidson College, Davidson NC USNo votes yet
- Vietnam Veterans Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet
- Bell & Howard Chevrolet Disc Golf Course, Statesville NC US(1 vote)