No votes yet
Fairly challenging - tight fairways and a few open holes. Private - players welcome if they set up a tee time. Don't just show up, you will not be allowed to golf. PLEASE CALL FIRST. (920) 373-2650. Can be buggy. We only have bins for recyclables, not trash. Baskets pulled at first snow.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,536ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Casey Shufelt
From Hwy 41; Cty A toward Lena. Left on Springbrook Rd. Course on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Shu Pond? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mikel Wittkopf Memorial Disc Golf Course, Oconto WI USNo votes yet
- Lena High School, Lena WI USNo votes yet
- Coleman Tower Park, Coleman WI USNo votes yet
- Badger Park, Peshtigo WI USNo votes yet
- Oconto Falls Disc Golf Course, Oconto Falls WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Gardner WI US(1 vote)
- Marinette City Park, Marinette WI USNo votes yet
- Crivitz Disc Golf Course, Crivitz WI USNo votes yet
- Pulaski Park, Pulaski WI USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, Sturgeon Bay WI USNo votes yet