Sedgley Woods (East Fairmount Park)
Hard to believe you're playing disc in the heart of Philly this course is so densely wooded. Short technical throws for the most part. They pack the holes in so keep your head on a swivel. Overall worth a play if you're in the area.
Probably my favorite course. Many many changes in elevation up and down hills, holes not long but challenging, nice scenery, kept really nice
The people who maintain this park deserve praise. Wonderful place to play. Shorter holes but great for all skill levels. Make sure you play holes 19-27 for some excellent views of the city.Worth the trip!
Courses Close By
- Fort Washington State Park, Fort Washington PA USNo votes yet
- Camden County Disc Golf Course, Haddon Heights NJ US(1 vote)
- Sweetbriar Park, King of Prussia PA USNo votes yet
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US(3 votes)
- Wilson Farm Park Disc Golf Course, Chesterbrook PA US(3 votes)
- Tamanend Park Disc Golf Course, Southampton PA USNo votes yet
- Plains Park Disc Golf Course, Hatfield PA US(1 vote)
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ USNo votes yet
- Tyler State Park - West, Newtown PA USNo votes yet
- Tyler State Park - East, Newtown PA US(2 votes)