Sea Pines Golf Resort
Official Event Layouts
Sea Pines Classic presented by DGA, Fault Line Disc Golf, and Foxtower DNA4-Aug-2018
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,522 ft.
- Par: 59
- Divisions: FA1, FPO, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA55, MP40, MPO
- Divisions: FPO
2nd round Layout
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,400 ft.
- Par: 58
- Divisions: FA1, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA55, MP40, MPO
This is an active ball golf course with baskets. There are no tree or water obstacles to speak of. All holes are long, straight and mostly level. If you are a normal mortal the red tees will require a long drive, a good upshot and a putt. The challenging part of the course is the wind. Bring a selection of discs. 10-foot putts can become testers.
The course map is the most beautiful I have ever seen, as it is incorporated into the ball golfers' course brochure.
The course description above is out of date and incomplete.
1. Calling ahead and reserving tee times is recommended. If you are lucky you can walk up and play but don't waste half a day driving here just to find out there are no tee times.
2. THERE ARE NO TEE TIMES BEFORE NOON ANY DAY!!!
3. Fee is now $10 for 9 holes.
4. Pro shop is almost 100% ball golf oriented. There is a small selection of discs but don't expect any advice.
Just as pretty as La Mirada and easier to play, plus you can see the ocean. I give it an 8 (4 on this site's scale).
Courses Close By
- Laguna Lake, San Luis Obispo CA US(4 votes)
- Sinsheimer Park Disc Golf Course, San Luis Obispo CA US(1 vote)
- Heilmann Park, Atascadero CA US(3 votes)
- Whale Rock Disc Golf Course, Templeton CA US(2 votes)
- Santa Margarita KOA Disc Golf Course, Santa Margarita CA USNo votes yet
- Strother Park, Arroyo Grande CA USNo votes yet
- Preisker Disc Golf Course, Santa Maria CA US(1 vote)
- Waller Park, Santa Maria CA US(4 votes)
- Vandenberg AFB, Vandenberg Air Force Base CA USNo votes yet
- Sisquoc Elementary, Santa Maria CA USNo votes yet