Scout and Hope Springs Parks
No votes yet
Challenging holes running alongside a creek on both the front and back. Elevation on most holes. Lightly wooded. NOTE: Front 9 is at Scout Park the back 9 is at Hope Springs Park (over the bridge and across the main highway).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,292ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Josh Braswell and Austin West
Taking Hwy 43 into Lawrenceburg; turn onto West Gaines St. Go 0.8 mile through 2 red lights to the parking lot on the left at the bottom of the hill (just past the second red light).
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Scout and Hope Springs Parks? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Loretto Disc Golf Park, Loretto TN US(1 vote)
- St. Joseph Disc Golf Course, St. Joseph TN USNo votes yet
- Red Hawk Disc Golf at Martin Methodist College, Pulaski TN USNo votes yet
- The Links, Pulaski TN USNo votes yet
- Arrow Lake Foundation Disc Golf Course, Mt Pleasant TN USNo votes yet
- Wayne County Disc Golf, Waynesboro TN USNo votes yet
- Columbia State Disc Golf Course, Columbia TN USNo votes yet
- Joe Wheeler State Park, Rogersville AL USNo votes yet
- Woodland Park Disc Golf Course, Columbia TN US(2 votes)
- Faith Church, Florence AL USNo votes yet