Schweitzer Mountain Resort
No votes yet
The top 9 holes are on the summit - designed short (occasional high winds). The bottom 9 are in the village (free to play). Family friendly. The Activity Center has maps and scorecards. The chairlift runs 7 days a week in the summer. Incredible panoramic lake views, mountain biking, huckleberry picking, zip line, tennis, concerts, beer, hiking trails and more...a must see. * June 2012 - redesigned. Improved and expanded with new and alternate tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 5,400ft
Alternate Length: 6,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
From Sandpoint follow signs North on Hwy 95 to Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Schweitzer Mountain Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Caliber Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Nubian Palace Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID USNo votes yet
- Farragut State Park - Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(1 vote)
- Farragut State Park - Cutthroat Disc Golf Course, Athol ID USNo votes yet
- Farragut State Park - Little Black Bear, Athol ID US(1 vote)
- Farragut State Park - A.W.O.L. Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(3 votes)
- Farragut State Park - North Star Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(2 votes)