Sandy Pines Resort Campground
No votes yet
Tight woodsy course in the Phase 3 area of a private resort campground. There is also a very short 9 hole course to pole/chain targets in the Phase Two area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Pavers
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,986ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Nick Brott and Elliot Gless
I Phase 3 (the section east of 26th St) of the private Sandy Pines Resort Campground. Off of Big Timber Trail where the old cart trail was, next to the fitness trail.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sandy Pines Resort Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Salem Township Park, Dorr MI USNo votes yet
- Orc Hall, Overisel MI USNo votes yet
- Corinth Reformed Church, Byron Center MI USNo votes yet
- Allegan Jaycee Park, Allegan MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US(2 votes)
- Zeeland Christian School, Zeeland MI USNo votes yet
- Yankee Springs Golf Course, Wayland MI USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Paw Paw Park, Holland MI US(1 vote)