Rum Village Disc Golf Course
This is the course I learned to play on and it is a nice course for beginners and more experienced players alike. It isn't in the best part of town so unfortunately the signage is always being defaced and destroyed so it can be confusing the first couple times you go. Beautiful park with great shade from the old growth trees that cover the park. There is a lack of trash cans later in the course and also there are no bathrooms on the side of the park with the disc golf course. But for a free course it is pretty great.
Not a bad course. Free is great. .can be kinda hard to figured out the layout of the course, but when you do, it great fun. Challenging most of the time. .not on the best side of town though, which is a bummer, but all together still a great place to play every once in awhile.
I Really enjoyed this course, I think it is longer than it says on the page here. Tons of mature trees to get in your way. Only a few easy shots, the rest will challenge you.
overall is a decent course. odds are your never going to lose a disc here. Pretty open overhead with small elevation changes.
Courses Close By
- Bethel College Disc Golf Course, Mishawaka IN USNo votes yet
- George Wilson Park, Mishawaka IN US(6 votes)
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Granger Commons Disc Golf Course, Granger IN USNo votes yet
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US(2 votes)
- Bourissa Hills, New Carisle IN USNo votes yet
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US(3 votes)
- Centennial Park, Plymouth IN USNo votes yet
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet