No votes yet
Recreational course through open and wooded areas of an historic park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,554ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Greg Brooks
I-20; exit 217. Go south on TX-208 for 0.8 mile to the second right - just before the cemetery. Follow this road into the park. Turn right into pavilion area. 1st tee is east of the pavilion.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ruddick Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Towle Park Disc Golf Course, Snyder TX USNo votes yet
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX USNo votes yet
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- Will Hair Park, Abilene TX US(2 votes)
- ACU Wildcat Disc Golf, Abilene TX USNo votes yet
- Cal Young Park, Abilene TX US(1 vote)