No votes yet
Located behind a multi use park in Santa Rosa. A tightly wooded, fun course for everyone. Use course map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,664ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: United Flyers Of Sonoma
From South; 101 North to Exit 488B. Merge onto Hwy 12 West. Exit right to Fulton Rd. Go 2.5 miles to a left into Youth Community Park. Use the far back parking lot. Walk west past restrooms and gazebo, down across the bridge. Continue right, (don't cross the creek). Turn left at the clearing. 1st tee is fairly obvious at the trails edge.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rosa Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Taylor Mountain Disc Golf Course, Santa Rosa CA US(1 vote)
- Crane Creek Disc Golf, Santa Rosa CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Sonoma, Geyserville CA USNo votes yet
- Stafford Lake County Park, Novato CA US(8 votes)
- Blackrock Disc Golf Course, Cobb CA US(1 vote)
- Skyline Wilderness Park, Napa CA US(6 votes)
- Skyline Wilderness Park - Flat 9, Napa CA USNo votes yet
- Highland Springs Reservoir, Lakeport CA US(1 vote)
- College of Marin Campus Course, Kentfield CA USNo votes yet
- Buckingham Golf Course, Kelseyville CA USNo votes yet