Riney B Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
The first 5 or 6 holes were great, but it kinda went downhill after those. There are missing tee pads, so we spent like 15 minutes figuring out where to go. There are to or three holes so overgrown that it’s almost impossible to get a clean line to the basket. Signs were missing on some of the tees as well as baskets missing. It’s obvious that the course is sum what maintained, but I wonder why the other things are in such disarray. If all the holes were in working order this would easily be a 4 Star course.
Went there in the fall and all the fair ways were 3 foot high brush. It is probably a awesome when they maintain it.
Nice long course. Ground is very uneven so watch your step. Easy to skip some of the overgrown holes and plenty to keep the game going.
awesome course!very challenging 24 holes with nice tees,helpful signs and directions.will be very interesting in summer!gotta hit ur birdies.wind can b facter.
This course could be awesome with the tee pads and signage, but some of the holes are so overgrown you can't even play them. Could be 4 links if they cut some of the thickness back.
course is pretty hard,expect to lose some discs especially if you play in the summer time.lots of woods and thickets,nice signs and tees.
Courses Close By
- Lake Mingo Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(4 votes)
- Centennial Park, Wilmore KY US(2 votes)
- Veterans Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(4 votes)
- Shillito Park, Lexington KY US(3 votes)
- River Hill Park Disc Golf, Lexington KY US(1 vote)
- James Lane Allen Elementary, Lexington KY USNo votes yet
- Jacobson Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(2 votes)
- Graviss McDonald's Disc Golf Course, Versaille KY USNo votes yet
- Anderson-Dean Community Park, Harrodsburg KY US(4 votes)
- Lawrenceburg Disc Golf, Lawrenceburg KY US(3 votes)