Parcours Parc du Rigolet Lévis
No votes yet
Rigolet is on the campus of Juvenat Notre-Dame, one of the oldest schools on the south shore of Quebec, and its surrounding city park. Lightly wooded and mostly open with mature trees, clean-cut grass and many superb views (the bridges of Quebec, St-Lawrence River, Etchemin River and panoramic views of Quebec City). A very beautiful place and sweet terrain for disc golf.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: TubeTone
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,545ft
Alternate Length: 1,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: ADGQ.org
From Quebec Hwy 20 (Jean-Lesage); exit 318 north (St-Romuald - Taniata Ave. - Road 275). Go north to Road 132 (Guillaume Couture Ave.), then keep heading north across the old St-Romuald neighborhood to the road alongside the St-Lawrence River (Chemin du Fleuve), Look for the Juvenat Notre-Dame/Parc Rigolet access road (Juvenat St.). Use the 1st parking lot on the left next to a soccer field - the 1st tee is right there.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sylvain Mercier #43968
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Parcours Parc du Rigolet Lévis? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- La Base Ste-Foy, Quebec City QC CANo votes yet
- Mont-Sainte-Anne, Beaupre QC CA(1 vote)
- Parcours Les Rivières, Trois Rivières QC CANo votes yet
- Mt. Ham Sud Disc Golf, Ham-Sud QC CA(1 vote)
- Parcours de Disc Golf des Voltigeurs, Drummondville QC CA(2 votes)
- Mont Élan, Westbury QC CA(2 votes)
- College Mont-Sacre-Coeur, Granby QC CANo votes yet
- InterGolf , Granby QC CA(1 vote)
- Domaine de Rouville, St-jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet
- CPDGQ Course, Saint Jean Baptiste QC CANo votes yet