Randolph Park Disc Golf Course
this is my home course. the front is tight, and requires you to really take the time and think about your shots. lots of mature trees dont allow you to just rip and go. I LOVE the front 9. The back is a totally different story. it is all field play, with some good elevation changes and a monster length whole. when the water is up in drain fields it comes into play on 4 holes making it more of a challenge.
overall totally worth the play day after day.
Great course. First 9 are in the woods with some pretty tight fairways that require accuracy as well as some distance. After that, there are several completely wide oped and very long holes that are great for those mega distance drivers. The last few return to the woods and are similar to the front 9. It is very well maintained, is very well laid out, and is easy to find the next tee.
Courses Close By
- Golden Hills - Golden Bear, Christiansburg VA US(1 vote)
- Golden Hills - Black Bear, Christiansburg VA US(5 votes)
- VA Tech Corporate Research Center, Blacksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Camp Success , Narrows VA USNo votes yet
- Dire Wolf Disc Golf Course, Blacksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Hillsville Disc Golf Course, Hillsville VA USNo votes yet
- Princeton City Park, Princeton WV USNo votes yet
- Glenwood Park Disc Golf Course, Princeton WV USNo votes yet
- The Ram at Bluefield College, Bluefield VA USNo votes yet
- The Disc Golf Course at Primland, Meadows of Dan VA USNo votes yet