Great course for beginners to intermediate golfers. Short but technical. Mostly wooded holes with great signage and concrete paving tee's.
Can be busy during the summer months. Beautiful spot for a course on the banks of Lake Wakatipu and under the Remarkable mountain range. Please respect this beautiful course.
Courses Close By
- Tucker Beach Disc Golf Course, Queenstown NZNo votes yet
- Eely Point, Wanaka NZNo votes yet
- Lismore Park, Wanaka NZ(1 vote)
- Te Anau Disc Golf, Te Anau NZ(1 vote)
- Queen's Park - Invercargill, Invercargill NZNo votes yet
- Bethunes Gully, Dunedin NZNo votes yet
- Chingford Park Disc Golf Course, Dunedin NZNo votes yet
- Jellie Park Disc Golf Course, Christchurch, Canterbury NZ(2 votes)
- Queenspark, Christchurch NZNo votes yet
- Isel Park, Stoke NZNo votes yet