Wiener Prater Disc Golf Parcours
After the redesign of the first 7 Holes the course is much more difficult.
The new cousre layout is available at https://vienna-hurricanes.com/parcours/links-2/
The course is located in the "Prater" in Vienna, Austrias Capital City, is a very beginnerfriendly course.
You can find a Coursemap and a review (german) at http://letyour.putterfly.at.
There is no elevation and the course has shorter, more technical holes in the front 7, which range from 48 up to about 85 meters and some longer and open holes in the back 7, which range from about 60 to 115 meters.
There is also a hole in the forrest (Nr. 13).
The course contains 14 Baskets with 14 official Holes, but the layout can be played as an 18 holes version without disturbing other players much.
Every Hole there is Par 3, most of them easy to birdie. The course is free to play and can be accessed by public transport easily.
See the review in german:
Courses Close By
- Erholungsgebiet Mannswörth, Mannswörth AT(2 votes)
- Eisenstadt Pfadfinderwiese, Eisenstadt AT(2 votes)
- Bratislava Slavin Small Park, Záhorská Bystrica SKNo votes yet
- Comenius University Disc Golf Course, Bratislava SKNo votes yet
- Maly Slavin, Bratislava SKNo votes yet
- Karpaty Camping Disc Golf Parl, Kuchya SKNo votes yet
- DiscGolfPark Amfiteátr Mikulov, Mikulov CZNo votes yet
- Retz Steinbruch Obernalb, Obernalb ATNo votes yet
- Discgolf Pohořelice, Pohořelice CZNo votes yet
- DiscGolfPark Kobylí, Kobylí CZNo votes yet