No votes yet
Built as an eagle scout project. Very open course with dual tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,575ft
Alternate Length: 1,070ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Macallan Butler
I-90; take the IL-47 exit toward Woodstock. Go south on IL-47 for 11 miles to the traffic circle. Take the second exit and continue on IL-47 S for another 1.3 miles to a left on Silver Glen Rd. Go 1.6 miles to a right on Swanberg Rd. Park is on the right in 0.7 mile.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Poynor Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Campton Hills, Saint Charles IL US(7 votes)
- Kaneland High School Disc Golf Course, Maple Park IL US(1 vote)
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet
- West Main Park, Batavia IL US(3 votes)
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US(4 votes)
- Randall Oaks, Dundee IL US(5 votes)
- Rolling Knolls Disc Golf Course, Elgin IL US(2 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US(9 votes)
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US(10 votes)