No votes yet
Short, but a variety of challenges - uphill and downhill shots, several trees, and tough pin locations. Con: Small, gravel tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-90; Brandon exit. Take Hwy 11 south 1 mile to a left on Rice St. Follow Sylvan Circle east to the park. From Sioux Falls; take Rice St. all the way into Brandon, across Hwy 11 and follow Sylvan Circle east to the park.
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Wheeler #16411
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pioneer Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Sioux Disc Golf Course, Brandon SD US(1 vote)
- Tuthill Park, Sioux Falls SD US(2 votes)
- Spencer Park, Sioux Falls SD USNo votes yet
- Tomar Park, Sioux Falls SD USNo votes yet
- Rez Park, Hills MN US(1 vote)
- Larchwood Disc Golf Course, Larchwood IA USNo votes yet
- Baltic Heights Disc Golf, Baltic SD USNo votes yet
- Lake Pahoja Recreation Area, Inwood IA USNo votes yet
- Turtle Creek Disc Golf Course, Hartford SD USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf Course, Canton SD USNo votes yet