Pickwick Landing Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Begins next to the Inn, finishing with a beautiful view of Pickwick Lake. Beginner friendly while still providing an element of challenge for more experienced players. Some tees use existing hard surfaces and some are carpet. Each tee marked with two red wood blocks. The park features an inn, restaurant, and campground. Course maps available at the front desk of the inn or at the park office.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,192ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: John Ball
Enter the park and take the first left. Follow this road to the stop sign and see the first basket to the right on top of the hill. Park to the left of the inn.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pickwick Landing Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pickwick Plantation, Pickwick Landing Dam TN US(2 votes)
- Savannah Disc Golf Course, Savannah TN USNo votes yet
- Crossroads Disc Golf Course, Corinth MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Chickasaw, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Warrior Ridge, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Tushka Run, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Wayne County Disc Golf, Waynesboro TN USNo votes yet
- Booneville City Park Disc Golf Course, Booneville MS US(2 votes)
- Gene Record Park, Henderson TN USNo votes yet
- McFarland Park Disc Golf, Florence AL US(2 votes)