I would rate the first 9 holes at an average level of enjoyment, the second nine are simply alternate tee boxes in most instances and do not present any additional challenges. As the other review of the course states, it is very flat and there is really only foliage to be concerned with. Not a terrible course to bring someone who has never played, although some of the holes get up to 400 ft.
This course if very bland. All of the holes are straight, no around corners or tough obsticals. when you come off 9 to play ten you tend to run into people on 1 just starting. tee 1&10 2-11 2-13 and so on all share the same basket. this course is great for something new but gets old fast.
Courses Close By
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)
- Pinecrest Disc Golf at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US(4 votes)
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Legion Park, De Pere WI US(1 vote)
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- Pulaski Park, Pulaski WI USNo votes yet
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)
- Black Creek Disc Golf Course, Black Creek WI US(1 vote)
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US(8 votes)