Nice course i enjoy playing there rain or shine.
Nice elevation changes, some fairly open holes with a good blend of open wood holes to tight wood holes. Two pads for each hole, two permanent pins for each hole, creating four different ways to play each hole. Family friendly environment, but gets very busy.
Best Course in the area! Since it is one of the nicer courses it tends to stay pretty busy. It deserately need some concrete T pads poured on the majority of holes. The T markers or diagrams are nice but some need to be fixed. This course has 2 Basket locations on each hole. Silver and Gold are the courses. Silver being the easier of the two. Silver to Silver is all par 3's, while Gold to Gold has a handful of par 4's. You can mix and match and play Silver to Gold, Gold to Silver. So there is really 4 dif courses at this location. Love playing here and will continue to do so.... just hope they pour some concrete pads before I blow out an ankle.
Courses Close By
- Legacy Park Disc Golf Course, Kennesaw GA USNo votes yet
- Southern Poly State University, Marietta GA USNo votes yet
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA US(1 vote)
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(4 votes)
- Dupree Park, Woodstock GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Etowah Disc Golf Course, Cartersville GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Sequoyah Park, Canton GA US(5 votes)
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet