Onetangi Sports Park
No votes yet
In the shadow of the pa atop Rangihoua hill, surrounded by the Whakanewha Regional Park, Onetangi vineyards and golf course, lies the idyllic setting for the Onetangi Sports Park. Amenities include tennis courts and athletic fields. 20 or so permanent baskets. Currently 2 - 3 different course layouts. No tees yet - bring the course map and best to contact a local golfer before your first visit. Around the edge of the local sports ground there are baskets and an open area for driving practice. Lots of elevation, some trees and obstacles, and it can be very windy.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Either catch the bus to Rocky Bay and get off at Onetangi Sports Park, or if off the ferry, it is a 5 minute drive from Kennedy Point.
Email: Keerti Ji #74661
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Onetangi Sports Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Waitawa Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Auckland NZNo votes yet
- Warkworth, Auckland NZNo votes yet
- Big Manly Park, Whangaparaoa, North Auckland NZNo votes yet
- Henderson Park Disc Golf Course, Henderson NZNo votes yet
- Pae O te Rangi - Blue, Auckland NZNo votes yet
- Pae O te Rangi - Green, Auckland NZNo votes yet
- Bethells Beach Disc Golf, Auckland NZNo votes yet
- Cornwall Park, Auckland, One Tree Hill NZNo votes yet
- Mercury Bay, Whitianga NZNo votes yet
- Woodhill Disc Golf Park, Auckland NZNo votes yet