Old Field Indian Lake State Park
No votes yet
Open course with a few trees at scenic Indian Lake on Old Field Island. No golf carts. Restrooms open seasonally. Open dawn to dusk when Old Field is open. Old Field closes for early goose hunting sunrise to 10 am in early September and will also closes for special events. Old Field Island has a public beach, boater's beach, dog park, playground, volleyball, picnic shelters, and a paved walking path that connects to a 3-mile paved bike path. Indian Lake State Park campground is 2.5 miles from Old Field Island.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,381ft
Alternate Length: 2,547ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Indian Lake Development Corporation
Turn off of State Route 235 North into Old Field Island. Park at the north end of the large parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Indian Lake State Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Old Field Indian Lake State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mary Rutan Disc Golf Course, Bellefontaine OH US(4 votes)
- Scioto Banks Disc Golf Course, Kenton OH USNo votes yet
- Ottawa Park at Lima, Lima OH US(6 votes)
- Ohio Northern University, Ada OH US(2 votes)
- Bremenfest Park, New Bremen OH US(1 vote)
- Grand Miami Disc Golf Course, St. Marys OH US(2 votes)
- Lake Loramie State Park, Minster OH USNo votes yet
- Urbana Hilltop Disc Golf at Melvin Miller Park, Urbana OH US(4 votes)
- Duke Foundation Disc Golf Course at Edison, Piqua OH US(2 votes)
- Marion Township Park, Maria Stein OH US(1 vote)