Oak Grove Park
Oak Grove is the "classic" course in Fargo. Very mature trees and some technical shots. 2012 saw the addition of an alternate set of pins. The placements seems to be switched up around every 2 weeks. Alternate pins add some distance on a few holes.
Pretty much everything is a par 3 (some will debate that 18 could be a 4).
Overall the park is beautiful. Flooding can serverely hamper the early season. For high-level players, this course will probably seem very short. I think this is due to the fact that it was opened in 1980. Disc technology has evolved so much since then. There isn't much that can be done as most of the park is perfectly utilized for the course.
Well worth a stop if you are in the Fargo area.
Oak Grove is an old course and has definitely seen better days. It is located on the Red River and floods almost yearly. It is not worth the stop for the disc golfer passing through.
Courses Close By
- Memorial Riverfront Park, Moorhead MN USNo votes yet
- Woodlawn Park, Moorhead MN USNo votes yet
- Trollwood Park, Fargo ND US(1 vote)
- Milwaukee Mini Park Disc Golf Course, Fargo ND USNo votes yet
- Iwen Park South Disc Golf Course, Fargo ND USNo votes yet
- Iwen Park North Disc Golf Course, Fargo ND USNo votes yet
- Rendevous Park - North 9, West Fargo ND USNo votes yet
- Rendevous Park - South 9, West Fargo ND USNo votes yet
- River Bend Park Disc Golf Course, Hawley MN USNo votes yet
- McGrath Park, Barnesville MN USNo votes yet