North Shore Channel Trail
Best thing about this course is that they built it. Very limited options if you live on the north side of Chicago without a long drive. Actually a little nicer than I thought for the flat terrain. They did put some thought into the holes with the existing terrain/trees. Worst part is that the course is one direction. So you have to walk back to your car. And if you want to play 18, you walk it twice. It's not that busy. They might want to make it a reversible course so you can play it backwards as well. But glad it's there!
This course wasn't to bad. Concrete pads around the Chicagoland area is a blessing. Nice warm up course. Big audience with all the cars on the road watching you
overall a worthless course. Only plays in one direction, so you end up no where near the start point. No tee signs or course description.
Courses Close By
- Watts Park, Glencoe IL US(3 votes)
- Community Park West Disc Golf Course, Glenview IL US(2 votes)
- Fink Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Shadow Creek Disc Golf at Proska Park, Berwyn IL US(1 vote)
- Illinois Institute of Tech Disc Golf Course, Chicago IL US(4 votes)
- Keller/Shepard Park, Deerfield IL USNo votes yet
- Mayfair Park, Westchester IL US(5 votes)
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Trinity International University Disc Golf, Bannockburn IL USNo votes yet
- Summit Park, Summit IL US(6 votes)