North Baltimore Village Park
No votes yet
9 hole course in the tiny town of North Baltimore. Plays around the pond in the well maintained village park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Toledo; I-75 S to exit 168. Turn left onto Insley Rd. and go 0.3 mile to a right on Eagleville Rd. Go 0.7 mile and then make a left onto Poe Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a right on Water St. Go 0.5 mile to a left on Taylor St. Parking is ahead on the left near the baseball field.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at North Baltimore Village Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Van Buren State Park Disc Golf Course, Van Buren OH USNo votes yet
- Panther 335 Disc Golf Course, McComb OH USNo votes yet
- Firestine Park, Findlay OH US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Disc Golf Trail, Findlay OH US(3 votes)
- Carter Park, Bowling Green OH US(3 votes)
- Centennial Park, Tontogany OH USNo votes yet
- Meadowbrook Disc Golf Course, Bascom OH USNo votes yet
- Ottawa Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Ottawa OH US(3 votes)
- Woodlands Park, Perrysburg OH US(2 votes)
- Rock Creek Run at Hedges Boyer Park, Tiffin OH US(1 vote)