No votes yet
Local English teachers have modified the short 12-hole course used for a kids' camp on the island. Contact Rich for a description of the revised course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Ninoshima ferry from Ujina Port. Follow the road over the hill. At the top, go left through the cemetary, through the orange orchard, left at the bottom of the hill, look for baskets on the right. Tee marked 11 is the first.
First Tee: (
Email: Rich Weber
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ninoshimarinkai Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bihoku Kyuryo Park, Hiroshima JPNo votes yet
- Umami Kyowakoku, Yamaguchi-ken JPNo votes yet
- Uminonakamichi Kaihin - Seaside Park - Children's, Fukuoka-Kyushu JPNo votes yet
- Kamo-cho Furaino-oka, Shimane-ken JPNo votes yet
- Kibi Kogen, Okayama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Osacho Kazenoseiki, Okayama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Shodoshima Olivian Course, Kagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- NGP Uminonakamichi Kaihin - Seaside Park, Fukuoka-Kyushu JPNo votes yet
- Hamanomiya Park, Kakogawa City, Hyougo Ken JPNo votes yet
- Yoshinogari Park, Saga-ken JPNo votes yet