No votes yet
Often very windy. Wide open, but dozens of new trees planted. Very short - a pitch and putt style course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Austin Montgomery
I-10; exit 92. Go west on Oak Valley Pkwy 4 miles to the park on the right. Course shares a tree line with Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Nicklaus DiscGolfPark? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fallen Heroes Park Disc Golf Course, Beaumont CA USNo votes yet
- Yucaipa Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Yucaipa CA US(3 votes)
- Ford Park, Redlands CA US(5 votes)
- Moore Middle School, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- University of Redlands, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- Hammer of Thor at Clement Middle School, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- Angelus Oaks Lodge Disc Golf Course, Angelus Oaks CA USNo votes yet
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA USNo votes yet
- Narrows Disc Golf Course, Riverside CA USNo votes yet
- YMCA Camp Oakes, Big Bear Lake CA USNo votes yet