No votes yet
Mostly wooded with a good mix of shots. Nice elevation and some tight fairways. Beautiful signature hole #12 (goal post hole). Dual tees and pins. Redesigned in 2005. Monthlies - first Sun. of the month @ 1 pm.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,191ft
Alternate Length: 4,725ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tom Monroe
I-40; exit#85. South on Dr. FE Wright Dr., right on Parkway. Muse Park on left after ped. walk bridge. 1st tee on right near playground.
First Tee: (
Alt. Phone: 731-425-8372
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Muse Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Union University, Jackson TN USNo votes yet
- Winds of Westover, Jackson TN USNo votes yet
- Gene Record Park, Henderson TN USNo votes yet
- Milan Disc Golf Course, Milan TN US(1 vote)
- Lexington Disc Golf Course, Lexington TN USNo votes yet
- Pleasant Run Creek Park, Bolivar TN USNo votes yet
- Big Cypress Tree Disc Golf, Greenfield TN USNo votes yet
- McKenzie City Park Disc Golf Course, McKenzie TN USNo votes yet
- Crump City Park, Crump TN USNo votes yet
- Huggins Park, Gleason TN USNo votes yet