No votes yet
Park gets very crowded on weekends. Water in play on #3, 4, and 6.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 3,045ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
From Visalia; CA-198 for 9 miles to a left on CA-65. Go 8 miles to a left to stay on CA-65 for an additional 10.2 miles before turning left on W North Grand Ave. Go a quarter mile then bear right onto Dr 242 / Orange Belt Dr / CR- J29. Go 1.5 miles to a left on Henderson Ave. Go 0.6 mile to a right on N Plano St. Go 0.7 mile to a left on E Putnam Ave. The park is a quarter mile on the right. 1st tee is near the sidewalk in upper portion of park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Murry Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Zalud Park, Porterville CA USNo votes yet
- Bartlett Park Disc Golf Course, Porterville CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Outback Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Championship Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Troy Korsgaden Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Westside Park, Wasco CA USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Hanford CA US(1 vote)
- Kings River Disc Golf Course, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- Hart Park - Shark Tooth Mountain Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(2 votes)
- Hart Park - Suicide Flats, Bakersfield CA US(1 vote)