Located on a small mountain. Officially designed for corporate groups, but the long pads provide a good challenge for experienced players. A great chance to evaluate disc control and shot shaping. Camping, washrooms, cabins, pool, spa and bar on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,744ft
Alternate Length: 2,646ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: M. St.Pierre & Peter Lizotte
From East Angus head northwest on Rue St Jean O toward Rue Angus N 2.0 km. Turn right onto Chemin Gosford E. #229 is 650 meters on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Nil Levesque
Phone: 819 832 2605
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mont Élan? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt. Ham Sud Disc Golf, Ham-Sud QC CA(1 vote)
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT US(1 vote)
- Parcours de Disc Golf des Voltigeurs, Drummondville QC CA(2 votes)
- College Mont-Sacre-Coeur, Granby QC CANo votes yet
- InterGolf , Granby QC CA(1 vote)
- Jay Peak Disc Golf Course, Jay VT USNo votes yet
- Black Falls Disc Golf Course, Montgomery VT US(4 votes)
- Sheady Acres, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Lyndon State College Disc Golf, Lyndonville VT US(1 vote)