No votes yet
Relatively easy on flat terrain in a well groomed park. Recreational, but has fun challenges with doglegs and many pins guarded by trees. Possible alt. tees add challenge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,380ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
From Spokane, west on I-90 to exit 277. Go west on U.S. 2 for 7.7 miles to a left onto Fairchild Air Force Base. After the front gate take an immediate right on Fairchild Hwy., 0.9 miles to a left on Chennault Ave. Park is on your right. 1st tee near the restrooms. Military base - you must have someone sponsor you at the front gate to enter. Contact Joseph for more info.
First Tee: (
Email: Joseph Royer #32207
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Miller Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jumanji , Nine Mile Falls WA USNo votes yet
- Downriver Disc Golf Course at Riverside State Park, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Rocky Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Salnave Jr, Cheney WA USNo votes yet
- Eagle Ridge, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Eagle Ridge Disc Golf, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Porcupine, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Cape Fear, Spokane WA US(1 vote)