Miho Village Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In multi use park that includes a baseball field, soccer field and playground. The disc golf course wraps around the perimeter of a relatively vacant side of the park. It features short and medium length holes in and out of the woods. Many holes use differences in elevation, mandatories, and OB lines to add difficulty. Numbered wooden stakes mark each natural tees, two per hole.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Park at the Miho City Hall Building and follow a paved road around the right side of the building to the park. 1st tee is 200 meters down the path on the left - near a half naked sculpture and uphill from a dirt soccer field.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Miho Village Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ryu Disc Golf Course at Furusatofureai Park, Ryugasaki-shi 08 JPNo votes yet
- Hokuryudai Park, Ibaraki-ken JPNo votes yet
- NGP Hitachi Kaihin, Ibaraki-ken JPNo votes yet
- Funabashi City Undokoen, Chiba-ken JPNo votes yet
- Oyama Omoi-no-Mori Disc Golf Course, Oyama-Shi 09 JPNo votes yet
- Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park, Koto-ku 13 JP(1 vote)
- Shirakobato Park, Saitama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Ichikai Disc Golf Course, Ichikai-Machi, Haga-Gun 09 JPNo votes yet
- Shinoi County Tobu, Tochigi-ken 09 JPNo votes yet
- Takahagi Daishinen, Takahagi-shi 08 JPNo votes yet