Meadow Creek Gardens Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Runs through a mix of dense woods, field edges and a power line cut. 17 tees to 9 holes with two baskets (orange and blue) on each hole. Water in play to varying degrees on 5 holes. The short to short layout can be played with a putter or mid range, while the long to long is tight, and technical with a few lengthy drives.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,939ft
Alternate Length: 1,843ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Riley
At Meadow Creek Gardens (not at the Meadowcreek ball golf course in Penn Park). From US-250 Bypass on the north side of Charlottesville; exit Rte 29 Bus South (Emmet St N) and stay straight to a left at 1st traffic light (Morton Dr - Bodo's Bagels at NE corner of intersection). Go 0.3 mile on Morton Dr. to the park on left. 1st tee next to the shed. Park next to the shed or follow the park road around to the park at the gardens. That small field on the left is private property.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Steve Riley #38138
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Meadow Creek Gardens Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Walnut Creek Park, North Garden VA US(1 vote)
- Greene Co. Community Park, Ruckersville VA US(3 votes)
- Pleasant Gove Park, Palmyra VA USNo votes yet
- Orange County Disc Golf Course, Orange VA USNo votes yet
- Fox Disc Golf at Coyner Springs, Waynesboro VA USNo votes yet
- Hoover Ridge Park, Madison VA USNo votes yet
- Blue Ridge Community College, Weyers Cave VA USNo votes yet
- Betty Queen Center Disc Golf Course, Louisa VA US(1 vote)
- Hawk Hollow, Mineral VA USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Staunton VA US(2 votes)