Max Starcke Disc Golf Course
This is one of the nicest courses in Texas. Lush, well maintained grass, bathrooms, parking, water fountains and it stays playable even when every where else is washed out. It is moderately easy course with the large trees being the main obstacles. Country Club disc golf at its finest.
This is a great course to play because it has lots and lots of pecan trees which means lots of shade. FYI - #1 tee box is behind restroom by the playground. Park in the first lot to the right. Most of the course is flat and with lots of low pecan limbs your throws will be low and long. Holes 2, 3, & 4 are along the Guadalupe river but not really into play unless you go right really hard. There is some terrain change on hole #6, 7 & 8 as you start to play on some hills. There are some long holes on this course too which will challenge you on your long shots. This course is playable after some rain with only a few water puddles to go around. Overall this course is fun to play and easy to navigate with great signage and layout.
Courses Close By
- Texas Lutheran University, Seguin TX USNo votes yet
- Prince Solms Park, New Braunfels TX US(3 votes)
- Out of Bounds Disc Golf Course, Cibolo TX USNo votes yet
- Schlather Park Disc Golf, Cibolo TX US(3 votes)
- La Vernla City Park, La Vernla TX USNo votes yet
- Universal City Park, Universal City TX US(6 votes)
- Zedler Park, Luling TX USNo votes yet
- River City Community Church, Selma TX US(1 vote)
- Pecan Park Disc Golf Island, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Live Oak City Park - South, Live Oak TX US(4 votes)