No votes yet
Lots of trees, tight shots and some elevation. Dual tees. Watch out for the bayou on #8. No alcohol.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,034ft
Alternate Length: 2,153ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
KEYMAP 535A - SE Houston: north on IH-45 from intersection with South Loop East (610), exit Woodridge, right, left on Garland (becomes S. 75th), park on right north of Lawndale.
Email: Houston Parks & Rec.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mason Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Milby Park Disc Golf Course, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- MacGregor Park, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Rice University Disc Golf Course, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- Roberts Elementary School, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX USNo votes yet
- Bayou Bend Disc Golf Course, Deer Park TX USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Pearland TX USNo votes yet
- TC Jester Park, Houston TX US(1 vote)
- Shadow Creek Ranch, Pearland TX USNo votes yet
- Husky Disc Golf at Houston Baptist University, Houston TX USNo votes yet