No votes yet
In a small city park. If occupied, please avoid the skate park, soccer and ball fields, as well as the picnic areas. The course should be playable most of the time.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mark Box
Hwy 45 A to West Point. Take Hwy 50 East (Main St.) to a left on College St., then left on Wood St. Left into park - 1st tee is behind the Parks and Rec Center by tennis courts and skate park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Marshall Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Propst Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Ola J Pickett Park, Caledonia MS USNo votes yet
- Chadwick Lake and JL King Park, Mississippi State MS USNo votes yet
- Champion Ridge Disc Golf at MSU, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- Chadwick Lake Disc Golf at MSU, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Landing Disc Golf Course, Starkville MS USNo votes yet
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet
- Panther Prowl Disc Golf Course, Amory MS USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Lake Disc Golf Course, Ackerman MS USNo votes yet
- Tombigbee State Park - 1, Tupelo MS US(1 vote)