Marion County Lake Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A third of the holes have significant elevation and trees. The remaining holes are on rolling terrain with tall grass. Wind will effect play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,249ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
US-77; turn west on US-56. Go one mile then turn south on Upland Rd. Go 3 miles and follow the road towards the Lake Office. Stop and get a map or go south past the office and across the dam. Parking is just across the dam on the north side. 1st tee is on the east end of the dam road.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Marion County Lake Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ann's Park Disc Golf Course, Marion KS USNo votes yet
- Florence Disc Golf Course, Florence KS USNo votes yet
- Peabody City Park, Peabody KS USNo votes yet
- Hillsboro Windsock Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro KS USNo votes yet
- Clover Cliff Ranch, Elmdale KS USNo votes yet
- West Branch Park, Goessel KS USNo votes yet
- Boyce Baumgardner Memorial Disc Golf Course at Swope Park, Cottonwood Falls KS USNo votes yet
- Swope Park - Junior, Cottonwood Falls KS USNo votes yet
- Herington Disc Golf Course at Father Padilla Memorial Park, Herington KS US(1 vote)
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet