Mahr's Meadow DGP
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I imagine this is a very nice course when it is maintained. Our small group only made it to tee four in the knee and chest-high grass before calling it quits. Between bugs (yes, we were sprayed down in bug spray before hand)and obscene amounts of time spent wading through the grass to find discs (we also lost a disc in the rough-er areas among overgrown reeds and cattails), this is not a course I would recommend to fellow disc golfers. Frankly, it is currently close to unplayable. Sad, when you consider how far some people travel to play a course based on otherwise positive reviews.
Mahr's Meadow is a very nice course, It has most everything a disc golfer could ask for. Nice long open holes and a lot of technical holes. Most of the holes are wooded on both sides with well manicured fareways. On the down side there is very little elivation change and the course is set around a swamp so you will want to bring bug spray. Stanley has a good veriaty of eating establishments and a hotel right when you get into town. The course is right accross from Chapman park and there is a campground there if thats your thing. I definetly recomend this course. If there was more elivation changes probably give it a 5
Courses Close By
- Tower Ridge 1, Eau Claire WI US(4 votes)
- Tower Ridge 2, Eau Claire WI US(3 votes)
- Madman's Disc Golf Course, Owen WI USNo votes yet
- Northstar Middle School Disc Golf Course, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- Loyal West Side Park, Loyal WI USNo votes yet
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- Pine Meadows, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- UWEC Campus 9, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- St. James Church Disc Golf Course, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Red Arrow Park, Abbotsford WI USNo votes yet