The Lodge Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Well-groomed scenic course at a private retreat property. The varied terrain includes hills, open areas, mature trees, and water hazards. #5's tee shot is over the water. Open to public as schedule permits - green flag is displayed at the property entrance and on the Facebook profile picture when open to the public. See Facebook page for the most up to date info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,056ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Caleb and Angela Borke
From the North; US 6, turn south on to SR 13, then left on E 1400 N (County Line Rd). Go 1 mile, to a right on N Eastshore Dr. Take the 1st left into the entrance for The Lodge. Park in the parking lot on the north side of the largest building. 1st tee is on the south side of that building.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Lodge Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cook Station Park, Millersburg IN USNo votes yet
- Harrison Fitness Trail Disc Golf Course, Warsaw IN USNo votes yet
- Lucerne Park, Warsaw IN USNo votes yet
- Grace College Disc Golf Course, Winona Lake IN USNo votes yet
- Delt Church Park, Wolcottville IN USNo votes yet
- Hidden Diamonds, Albion IN USNo votes yet
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US(3 votes)
- Little Slice of Heaven, Churubusco IN USNo votes yet
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US(2 votes)
- David Imbrock Memorial Disc Golf at Bixler Lake, Kendallville IN USNo votes yet