Lions Park IV
No votes yet
Plays through a small town park. A bit of elevation and a moderate number of trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Pavers
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
US-212 to Cologne; go north on Paul Ave for 0.5 mile to a left on Lake St W. Go 0.4 mile (go past Daboars) to a right on S Henry Ave (follow signs) then a right at metal shed into the park just ahead. 1st tee is between the line of conifers and the flower/plant bed on the west side of the parking lot almost opposite the big metal shed.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lions Park IV? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Downs Farm, Chaska MN USNo votes yet
- Baylor Park, Norwood Young America MN US(1 vote)
- Crown College Disc Golf Course, St. Bonifacius MN US(3 votes)
- Chaska Middle School, Chaska MN US(1 vote)
- Court Square Park, Belle Plaine MN USNo votes yet
- Lake Minnetonka Regional Park, Minnestrista MN USNo votes yet
- Lions Park I, Shakopee MN US(2 votes)
- Bandimere Park Disc Golf Course, Chanhassen MN US(1 vote)
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Second Avenue Park Disc Golf Course, Lester Prairie MN USNo votes yet