Lincoln Homestead State Park
No votes yet
Short and long tees distinctly marked 1-18. A few open holes, some tunnel shots, some extreme doglegs, all with plenty of trees, elevation and natural OB. A pavilion with working bathrooms is present near the parking lot. There are even some handicap accessible practice baskets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,152ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Off Bluegrass Parkway exit 42. Go south on 555 to a right on 438. 3 miles to the course on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lincoln Homestead State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Graham Memorial Park, Lebanon KY US(3 votes)
- Anderson-Dean Community Park, Harrodsburg KY US(4 votes)
- Lawrenceburg Disc Golf, Lawrenceburg KY US(3 votes)
- Henry Jackson Park, Danville KY US(4 votes)
- Anderson Community Park Disc Golf Course, Lawrenceburg KY US(2 votes)
- Moss Hill Golf Course, Versailles KY USNo votes yet
- Ryan's Course in Red Orchard Park, Shelbyville KY USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Wilmore KY US(2 votes)
- Graviss McDonald's Disc Golf Course, Versaille KY USNo votes yet
- Smith Ridge Disc Golf Course, Campbellsville KY USNo votes yet