Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This is the first course I ever played (way back in 1999). I liked it then, and I still like it. It was my "home" course up until 2005 when I went off to college, and I still play it when I'm back in town.
Having played other courses in WI (and now in other states, too), though, really reminds me of Lime Kiln's limitations. It's only 9 holes; it's not particularly "technical" (accuracy isn't rewarded enough). But it's convenient and fun, if you live in Ozaukee County. If you don't, there's no reason to make the trip; play one of the other more interesting courses in the area, i.e., Tendick, Dretzka, Brown Deer Park, instead.
I was quite surprised with how fun this course was to play. Plenty of elevation shots, the distance is fairly good for a 9-hole course, and there are enough wooded areas to keep it interesting. The elevation makes the course difficult to walk for people with physical limitations.
I loved this 9 hole course. 3 is the highest rating I'll give a course that's not 18 or more. Every shot was fun! Hole #9 itself is very cool as it runs along side of The Lime Kiln!
Fairly challenging course with a couple blind holes. Good use of the terrain.
Preety good 9 hole course here. Good scenery, elevation, and good mix of holes. Although i would have to say some of there holes are not marked correctly for par.
Courses Close By
- Concordia University Disc Golf Course, Mequon WI USNo votes yet
- Homestead High School, Mequon WI USNo votes yet
- Tendick Nature Park, Saukville WI US(7 votes)
- Doctors Park, Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Jackson Park, Jackson WI USNo votes yet
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US(3 votes)
- Dretzka Park - Winter, Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Dretzka Park - Summer, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Stoney Creek Disc Golf at Marie Krause Park, Fredonia WI USNo votes yet