No votes yet
Mostly open course in a small neighborhood park next to an elementary school. Small ponds and seasonal creek in play on a few holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 3,315ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
From I-30; exit 47 (2nd Ave). Stay right toward TX 352 (Scyene Rd). Go 3.5 miles to a left on Lawnview Ave. Make the first left on Hollis Ave. The park is on the left just after the elementary school. Parking on the street. 1st basket visible is #9 - not far from the 1st tee. The park is directly across the street from the Lawnview Station on the DART green line.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lawnview Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Roger William Lytle Disc Golf Course at Founders Park, Dallas TX US(1 vote)
- DeBusk Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX USNo votes yet
- Paschall Park, Mesquite TX US(2 votes)
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US(3 votes)
- Porter Park Disc Golf Course, Mesquite TX US(1 vote)
- Audubon Park , Garland TX US(1 vote)
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX USNo votes yet
- Fritz Park, Irving TX US(3 votes)
- Crossroads of Life Disc Golf Course, Duncanville TX US(3 votes)
- Mountain Creek, Grand Prairie TX USNo votes yet