Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very tight and challenging - at the edge of the Portneuf River. Open, with long downhill and uphill throws, cliffs, and huge river hazards. Get map from website #2 - tees not installed yet.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,880ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
I-15; exit onto Hwy 30 at McAmmon. Go east 8 miles to Center St. exit at Olympic Swimming Pool to Main St. Go west on Main St. to a right on 5th Ave. W. Take a left on West Spring St., then the next right on 6th Ave. W. Park entrance on left. Enter park and drive to the end of the pavement.
First Tee: (
Email: Brandon Merzlock #24795
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US(2 votes)
- Pocatello Sunrise Lions Club Disc Golf Course - South, Pocatello ID USNo votes yet
- Pocatello Sunrise Lions Club Disc Golf Course - North, Pocatello ID USNo votes yet
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course at Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID USNo votes yet
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Bengal Ridge at ISU, Pocatello ID US(4 votes)
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Stock Park, Montpelier ID US(1 vote)
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US(1 vote)
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID USNo votes yet