Lake Dillon Disc Golf Course
Solid course, well marked, interesting enough mix of long and short. Some really long bomb throws downhill are fun. You'll get a workout up and down these hills. And the views are gorgeous of the lake and surrounding mountains.
That said, it's tough in some not so interesting/fun ways. Be prepared to look for your disc a lot. The knee high brush on most holes has a way of hiding discs. The wind is killer and it gets old watching your throws get carried away. The .5 mile hike uphill to the first tee from the parking lot is not preferable. I'd vote for some redesign to take that out.
Courses Close By
- Frisco Peninsula Rec Area, Frisco CO US(5 votes)
- Arapahoe Basin Disc Golf Course, Dillon CO USNo votes yet
- Adventure Ridge at Vail Mountain, Vail CO US(2 votes)
- Easter Seals Disc Golf Course, Empire CO US(1 vote)
- Lawson Adventure Park, Dumont CO USNo votes yet
- Grand Park Disc Golf Course, Fraser CO US(1 vote)
- Two Mile High Disc Golf Course, Fairplay CO USNo votes yet
- Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA, Tabernash CO US(1 vote)
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US(2 votes)
- Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort and Spa, Tabernash CO USNo votes yet