KUMM Discgolf Parcours Sankt Thomas am Blasenstein
Superior course in St. Thomas am Blasenstein (upper Austria) with 18+3 Holes including a driving range, a shop and clubhouse.
Really worth a visit - the owners are very nice and the course itself is excellent.
The beauty of the landscape, which includes big stones and nice elevations, invites you to keep looking at.
There are some holes in the woods, some long and challenging ones, but shorter holes too.
Open areas round it up.
Check this course out if you are in Austria!
See my review (german) on http://letyour.putterfly.at - there are some fotos too:
Gorgeous hilly course with attractive, tricky holes - scenic landscape and great view to the Alps. The owner's wooden artwork which is present at every hole makes the KUMM parcours absolutely special. Charly, his family and friends extend a warm welcome to all visitors, be it people from the surrounding, players from the Austrian DG scene or international guests.
For the second time KUMM together with the TD duo from the club Anders Golfen hosted a Euro Tour tournament in September 2015: the course presented itself in perfect condition, lots of volunteers and wonderful weather contributed to a memorable event. Congrats to all who made the Strudengau Open 2015 a big success! Looking forward to playing there again, Birgit
My favourite course so far. This is a professional course with a shop where you can buy Latitude 64 and Discmania Discs (and some others).
Very nice people working there, very beautiful landscape! Best course in Austria!
Courses Close By
- Karlingbergergut, Perg ATNo votes yet
- Ybbs Schleifmuehlbach, Ybbs an der Donau ATNo votes yet
- Ybbs Haus am See, Ybbs an der Donau ATNo votes yet
- HALL.O Discgolf Linz, Linz ATNo votes yet
- DiscGolfPark Lipno, Lipno nad Vltavou CZNo votes yet
- Disc Golf Litschau at Herrensee, Litschau AT(2 votes)
- DiscGolfPark Stromovka České Budějovice, České Budějovice CZ(1 vote)
- DiscGolfPark Vajgar, Jindřichův Hradec CZNo votes yet
- DiscGolfPark Mertovy Sady, Jindrichuv Hradec CZ(2 votes)
- Retz Steinbruch Obernalb, Obernalb ATNo votes yet